Clearance: Akribos XXIV Women’s Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
This beautifully crafted women’s timepiece features a rugged case with a polished finish. The outer dial has a brushed finish and includes hand-applied Roman numeral markers, and the inner radiant dial is home to mother-of-pearl sub-dials. It is powered by a quartz chronograph movement and comes complete with a polished link bracelet.
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 36.5 mm (L) x 36.5 mm (W) x 10 mm (H)
- Band material: stainless steel bracelet
- Band dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 16 mm (W)
- Clasp type: push-button deployment
- Water resistance: 50 meters
- Full dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 36.5 mm (W)
- 2-year warranty from Akribos XXIV
About Akribos XXIV
It seems only natural for a watchmaker to be concerned with history. The founders of Akribos XXIV were fascinated by the history of timekeeping, which has roots in Greece and Rome. To commemorate the ancient art, they named their company for the two powers. In Greek, akribos means “exact and precise;” XXIV are the Roman numerals for 24, as well as Prince’s latest signature. Taken together, the name both pays homage to the past and makes a promise for the future. Each timepiece the company crafts is meticulously designed to track all 24 hours in a day. Furthermore, every watch doubles as an eye-catching accessory. Details such as sunray dials, crystal-accented bezels, and braided bracelets represent the company’s distinctive style: bold, fashion-forward, and functional.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.