Pre-Order Allstar Junebearing Strawberry Plant Roots (10- or 20-count)
Easy to Grow, Tasty to Eat
Get an early start on your garden harvest with the aid of these plants. They require watering and some fertilizer but not much else, and they’ll provide tasty fruit by early June.
- Soak plants in water shortly before you place them in well-drained soil
- Place the roots in a hole big enough that you don’t need to bend or circle them
- Crown should be level with soil surface
- Add water; after growth begins, add fertilizer as well
Good to Know
- Best in hardness zones 2-9
- Grows to 1’ tall
- Space 22”-24” apart when planting
- Best in full sun
- Harvest in early June
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.