Adapter plugs into a wall outlet to charge your mobile device, and the Lightning cable works with later-generation iPhones, iPods, and iPads
Apple 5-Watt USB Power Adapter and 3.3Ft. Lightning to USB Cable
- Works with any iPhone, iPad mini, or iPod model
- Fast and efficient charging
- Plugs into most outlets
- Ultra-compact design
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 2” (L) x 1” (W) x 2” (H)
- For devices with Lightning ports, such as iPhone 5 and later, iPad mini and iPad Air, and iPod touch 5th Generation
- Supports syncing and charging
- Lightning and USB connectors
- USB 2.0 interface
- Connects to a computer’s USB port, or a USB power adapter
- Length: 3.3ft.
- Condition: new
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.