NOTE: The cellular-connected tablets are only compatible with the listed carrier.
Apple iPad 2 16GBTablets with 9.7” Display, WiFi, and Optional 3G for AT&T
The iPad 2 improves on all of the aspects of the original iPad that made it a runaway success, adding two cameras and a faster processor while making it even thinner and lighter.
With as many pixels packed into its display as some big-screen HDTVs, the iPad 2 brings photos, movies, and games to life in vibrant clarity. The 9.7” touchscreen makes all of your digital content easy on the eyes, filling images with lifelike details and making text look smooth and comfortable to read.
Browse 1,000,000+ Apps
Apple’s ever-expanding app marketplace includes games, productivity helpers, media players, and other tools. This lets you customize the iPad 2 for anything from tracking your budget to refining your sudoku skills.
Long Battery Life
The iPad 2 can last for up to 10 hours on a single charge. Play games on long car rides, give presentations during meetings, or read magazines in bed, all without worrying about battery levels.
Wireless and Cellular Connectivity
The cellular models are compatible with data plans on AT&T’s network, enabling you to connect to the web wherever there’s cell service. If you choose not to activate a data plan, you can still use the iPad 2 with the WiFi connection alone.
- “Less than a year on from the original iPad, the iPad 2 is an improvement that doesn’t divert any of the iPad’s powerful momentum. It’s the original iPad, only more so—even smaller, even thinner, even faster than before.” – Macworld
- “It might frustrate the competition to hear this, but it needs to be said: the iPad 2 isn’t just the best tablet on the market, it feels like the only tablet on the market.” – Engadget
- 9.7” LED-backlit multi-touch IPS screen
- 1024x768 resolution
- Storage options: 16GB
- 1GHz Apple A5 dual-core processor
- Rear-facing camera with 720p video recording
- Front-facing camera with VGA-quality photos and video
- Single-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- 25Whr lithium-polymer battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Compatible with AT&T’s network
- Product dimensions: 9.5” (H) x 7.31” (W) x 0.34” (D)
- Product weight: 1.35lb
- Full specifications
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Apple
In the box: iPad 2, dock connector-to-USB cable, USB power adapter
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.