Want to know if this tablet will be compatible with your preferred network? Use this compatibility tool to find out.
Apple iPad Air 2 16GB, 64GB, or 128GB Tablet with 9.7” Retina Display, WiFi, and 4G (GSM Unlocked) (Refurbished)
With the iPad Air, Apple set out to create a tablet that made thin and light synonymous with powerful. The iPad Air 2 evolves what its predecessor started, outperforming the original in every way, including in its even thinner and lighter design.
Light as Air
The iPad Air 2 isn’t just faster than its predecessor. Its new design squeezes those more powerful components into a aluminum body that’s 18% thinner and 4% lighter, making your digital life more portable than ever before.
The Retina display lends vivid clarity to movies, photos, and games with more than 3 million pixels, making it capable of finer detail than many HDTVs. The lack of visible pixels creates a smooth picture with realistic detail, which may unsettle nearby Atari characters. A fingerprint-resistant coating helps keep the visuals free of smudges.
Fast and Fluid
Apple’s A8X chip is built with the kind of 64-bit architecture more commonly found in desktop computers. Apps launch almost instantly, graphics-heavy games run without a hitch, and switching between programs won’t slow you down. Overall, it’s up to 40% faster than the previous iPad Air.
Browse 1,000,000+ Apps
Apple’s ever-expanding marketplace includes apps for gaming, staying productive, streaming media, and other tasks. This lets you turn the iPad Air 2 into a tool for everything from tracking your budget to refining your sudoku skills.
Long Battery Life
The iPad Air 2 can last for up to 10 hours on a single charge. Play games on long car rides, give presentations during meetings, or read magazines in bed, all without worrying about battery levels.
Wireless and Cellular Connectivity
The iPad Air has two antennae, which means its wireless connection can work twice as fast. This model is also unlocked for use with data plans on virtually any GSM network, enabling you to connect to the web wherever there’s cell service. If you choose not to activate a data plan, you can still use the iPad with the WiFi connection alone.
- “Simply put: it’s still the gold standard for tablets.” – CNET, October 2014 Editors’ Choice
- “The iPad Air 2 is Apple’s most powerful tablet yet, and is incredibly thin and light. It’s a solid upgrade over last year’s Air, and should definitely be one of your top tablet considerations.” – Engadget
- “Insanely fast and alarmingly thin.” – Macworld
- “Apple has drawn on all its strengths to make a tablet that seems to have no flaws, and it will be the best tablet in the market throughout the next year.” – TechRadar
- 9.7” LED-backlit multi-touch IPS sceen
- Retina display with 2048x1536 resolution
- Storage options: 16GB, 64GB, or 128GB
- A8X 64-bit chip with M8 motion coprocessor
- Rear-facing 8MP iSight camera films in 1080p full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- TouchID fingerprint identity sensor
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 27.3Whr rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of continuous use
- GSM unlocked for most GSM cellular carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
- Dimensions: 9.4” (H) x 6.6” (W) x 0.24” (D)
- Weight: 0.98lb.
- Condition: refurbished
- Full specifications
- For warranty information, contact Groupon customer support
In the box: iPad Air 2, Lightning-to-USB cable, USB power adapter
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
Keep your iPad free of scuffs and scratches with a layer of protection. Shop iPad cases here.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.