Want to know if this phone will be compatible with your preferred network? Use this compatibility tool to find out.
Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Apple iPhone 5s 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB Smartphone (GSM Unlocked) (Refurbished)
With a desktop-grade 64-bit processor, the iPhone 5s puts an unprecedented amount of power in the palm of your hand and displays it brilliantly on a 4” Retina display.
Designed with the same 64-bit architecture found in desktop PC processors, the iPhone 5s’s A7 chip powers through games, HD video streaming, and other complex tasks, even if you’re doing them all at once. The speedy processor helps make everything go faster, from launching apps to loading websites.
Brilliant Retina Display
Named after the fact that its impossibly small pixels are virtually invisible to the unaided eye, the iPhone 5s’s Retina display makes your digital life a little more handsome, rendering crisp, detail-rich images and smooth, easy-to-read text.
Siri: A Palm-Sized Personal Assistant
With Siri, Apple’s voice-activated personal assistant, you can perform a wide range of tasks without so much as looking at your phone. Just say “Hey Siri” followed by a command or question such as “play Taylor Swift” or “where’s the nearest gas station?”
Browse 1,000,000+ Apps
Apple’s ever-expanding app marketplace includes games, productivity helpers, media players, and other tools. This lets you customize the iPhone 5s for anything from tracking your budget to refining your sudoku skills.
The iPhone 5s’s Touch ID sensor makes unlocking the tablet easier and more secure than ever before. Integrated into the home button, the sensor uses your fingerprint as a password to let you unlock the device, make in-app purchases, and launch secure apps with just a touch.
Speedy Mobile Data
Browse the web and stream movies on the go as fast as you would at home with the iPhone 5s’s support for 4G LTE data speeds, ensuring you get the most out of your network.
- “The iPhone 5s feels like a ‘pro’ phone more than ever, the iPhone equivalent of the MacBook Pro.” – CNET
- “Like its predecessor, the iPhone 5S is one of the best handsets you can buy. But more importantly (and unlike much of its competition), the handset is laying the groundwork for the smartphones of tomorrow. The 64-bit A7 chip and M7 coprocessor together mark a profound jump in device performance and efficiency. “ – Wired
- 4” multi-touch Retina display (1136x640 resolution)
- Storage options: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
- Rear-facing 8MP iSight camera films in 1080p Full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- GSM unlocked for most GSM cellular carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
- Dimensions: 4.87” (H) x 2.31” (W) x 0.3” (D)
- Weight: 3.95oz.
- Full specifications
- Condition: refurbished
- 30 day warranty from vendor
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Have more questions about carrier compatibility? Read our FAQ.
Customize the look of your phone and keep it in great shape with a cell phone case. Shop cases here.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.