Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Want to know if this phone will be compatible with your preferred network? Use this compatibility tool to find out.
iPhone 7 256GB Smartphone (GSM Unlocked)
- 4.7” Retina HD multitouch display (1334x750 resolution)
- Storage options: 256GB
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture and M10 motion coprocessor
- Rear-facing 12MP camera films in 4K Ultra HD
- Front-facing 7MP FaceTime HD camera films in 1080p Full HD
- Automatic image and video stabilization
- WiFi with support for 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- Apple Pay mobile wallet
- Unlocked for most GSM cellular carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
- Dimensions: 5.44”x2.64 x0.28”
- Weight: 4.87oz.
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
- Condition: refurbished grade A
- 12 month warranty from supplier
In the box: Apple iPhone 7, charging cable, and power adapter
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Have more questions about carrier compatibility? Read our FAQ.
Customize the look of your phone and keep it in great shape with a cell phone case. Shop cases here.
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.