Apple Leather Smart Case for iPad Air 2
Full Coverage Protection
- Protects the back and front of tablet
- Also provides side coverage
- Thin design adds barely any bulk
Conserves Battery Power
- Tablet wakes up when cover opens
- Goes to sleep upon closing
Folds into a Multi-Angle Stand
- Converts to high-angle stand for using FaceTime and watching movies
- Coverts to a low-angle stand for a comfortable typing position
- Aniline-dyed leather
- Soft, color-matched microfiber lining
- Product dimensions: 11.4” (L) x 7.5” (W) x 0.8” (H)
- Product weight: 3.5oz.
- Condition: new
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.