- $19 for Apples to Apples Junior ($21.99 list price). Free shipping.
- $19 for Apples to Apples Spanish Edition ($24.99 list price) with shipping included ($7.49 value; $32.48 total value)
- $21 for Apples to Apples Party Box ($19.99 list price) with shipping included ($7.49 value; $27.48 total value)
Apples to Apples
Dubbed “The game of hilarious comparisons!”, Apples to Apples sparks creative, gut-busting debates over which is really the “hottest”: a supermodel, a firefighter, or hot sausage. Each set comes with two decks of cards: Red Apple cards have the names of people, places, things, and events (such as “sushi” or “hooligans”), while Green Apple cards have a one-word characteristic (such as “rough” or “risky”). To play, deal out Red Apple cards at the start of the game, then pick someone to start as the first “judge,” such as the youngest player or the player wearing the powderiest wig. The judge then flips over a Green Apple card, and the other players pick the Red Apple card from their hand that they think best fits the characteristic. Players can keep which card they played mystery or put forth an impassioned plea for their choice—the table talk is part of the fun. The judge picks whichever card tickles their fancy, be it the most accurate, funniest, or most random card tossed in. That player scores a point, and the game continues with a new judge each turn.
Kids 9 and up play the junior version in the same way, but each of the kid-friendly words also includes a definition. When their friends flip over Green Cards such as “cool,” “goofy,” or “smelly,” they’ll pick from hands stocked with words such as “monkeys,” “flip-flops,” and “pickles.” An easy-to-understand definition at the bottom of each card broadens kids’ vocabularies if they haven’t run across a word before.
- Party Box and Spanish Edition are designed for ages 12+
- Apples to Apples Junior is designed for ages 9+
- Quirky cards to create hilarious comparisons
- For 4–10 players
- Takes about 30 minutes to play and five hours to build a house out of the cards
- 1,000+ cards in Party Box and Spanish Edition; 575 cards in Junior
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
80% of 2,267 customers recommend
“Ê absolutely love groupons”
“Great for kids”
“My son loves it!!! Great purchase!!!”