Aquaswiss Swiss Made Trax II Watches for Men and Women
- Classic wrist watches suitable for any occasion
- Movement type: Swiss quartz
- Case material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 43mm x 11mm
- Bezel material: stainless steel
- Band material: hypoallergenic silicone strap with stainless steel inserts
- Band dimensions: 22mm x 8.5”
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: buckle
- Water resistance: 100m
- Full dimensions: 43mm x 8.5”
Ian Afshar vowed to create something brilliant the world had never seen. Growing up, Afshar worked in his family’s century-old jewelry business, and as a boy he became fascinated with watches. By the age of 20, he had already begun to source timepieces from around the world and help others with their watch designs. Finally, like a pupil at the end of a movie training montage, Afshar felt ready to strike out on his own in the late ‘90s. His focus was on creating fully three-dimensional watches, and his initial models featured striking, original elements such as domed crystal chronographs. Met with great acclaim, those first watches have since been joined by newer ones designed by the constantly innovating Afshar, who isn’t ready to stop creating even after cementing his and Aquaswiss’s place in watchmaking history.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.