ASICS Gel-Flux 2 Men’s Running Shoes
Top and Bottom Support
- Synthetic overlays on the upper help keep your foot steady and supported
- Gel cushioning in the rear and fore parts of the foot
- Bouncy spEVA midsole
- Durable DuraSponge rubber outsole
- Absorbs shock on the feet, ankles, and knees
Pronation: Find Your Running Style
Pronation: is how a runner’s foot moves medially between footfall and toe-off. If the foot rolls outward, it underpronates; if it moves inward, it overpronates; and if it doesn’t roll much at all, it is considered neutral. Finding a shoe that is built for your foot pattern increases your comfort while running and improves the shoe’s durability over time.
- Pronation: under to neutral
Good to Know
- Breathable mesh upper
- American Podiatric Medical Association seal of approval
- Weight: 11oz.
- Fits true to size
ASICS is an acronym of the old Latin phrase anima sana in corpore sano, or “a sound mind in a sound body.” Founded in 1949 in Kobe, Japan, the company determined to support athletes’ health and performance. At its 45,000-square-foot Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, the brand works with scientists, athletes, and coaches to build shoes and apparel that support specific muscle movements, from the leap of a basketball player to the safety roll of a fledgling trapeze artist.