ASPCA Folding Metal Pet Crate Kennel with Removable Tray
Helps Train Obedience
- Potty train puppies and new dogs
- Prevent troublemaking dogs from chewing furniture while you’re at work
- Separate anxious or aggressive dogs from guests and other pets
Easy to Clean Up
Bottom tray can be removed and washed off
Ready for Traveling
- Top handle makes it easier to carry to and from the car
- Folds up for easy storage
- Small: 24”x18”x20”; best for dogs up to 25lb.
- Medium: 30”x19”x21”; best for dogs up to 40lb.
- Large: 36”x23”x25”; best for dogs up to 70lb.
Good to Know
- Sturdy, heavy-duty wire
- Tool-free assembly required
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), the oldest animal-welfare organization in the United States, traces its roots all the way back to 1866. In this time before cars, founder Henry Bergh was especially concerned with poor treatment of workhorses, which were often used, abused, and disposed of when they were no longer useful. With Bergh’s aid, nearly all states passed their first laws against animal cruelty, and the ASPCA began a mission that has lasted more than a century.
Today, the ASPCA continues to rescue suffering horses and other animals, with more than 14,000 rescued or aided in 2014 alone. It works to get thousands of pets out of shelters and into forever homes every year, and it also has a line of pet-friendly products that helps fund smaller animal-welfare organizations.