- $28.99 for Assassin's Creed III for PC ($49.99 list price)
- $37.99 for Assassin's Creed III for PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 ($59.99 list price)
- Free shipping and free returns
This game is rated M for mature.
Assassin's Creed III
As Connor, a deadly assassin in 1775, Assassins Creed III players find themselves intersecting with every major event of the American Revolution in dynamic city, frontier, and naval settings. Sworn to secure liberty for his fallen comrades and cohabiters, Connor traverses a vast, open world that—thanks to the all-new Anvil Next gaming engine—features dynamic weather, seasons, and time, as well as ultrarealistic character animations and a combat and stealth system that improves upon previous games in the series. Connor pits himself against a vicious group looking to control the 13 colonies, armed only with his predatory instincts and an arsenal that includes tomahawks, rope darts, and wet willies. Players face foes not only in the crowded streets of Boston and snow-covered Appalachian wilderness but also at sea onboard Connor's vessel, The Aquila.
- Third game in popular Assassin's Creed series, lauded for its storytelling, places you at the center of the American Revolution
- Play as new hero Connor and intersect with every major event of the Revolution as you do battle with a group determined to take control of the 13 colonies
- Features vast, open world powered by brand-new Anvil Next gaming engine, realistic characters, and enhanced combat and stealth system
- Interact with such historical figures as George Washington, Samuel Adams, and Colonel Sanders
- Weapons include tomahawks and rope darts
- Dynamic weather, seasons, and time affect your missions
- Do battle amid crowded city streets and snow-covered Appalachian wilderness, as well as at sea onboard The Aquila
- Several multiplayer modes, with manhunt, domination, and death-match options
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.