ESRB rating: Mature 17+ with blood, sexual themes, strong language, use of alcohol, and violence; includes online features that may expose players to unrated user-generated content.
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
In the early 18th century, pirates ruled the West Indies, making it their stronghold as they resisted the rule of incoming colonial forces. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag puts players in the role of charismatic yet deadly pirate Edward Kenway, captain of the Jackdaw. As Kenway, you'll explore an exotic open world with 50 locations, such as Nassau and Kingston. As you plunder riches from towns, shipwrecks, and the jungle, you gather more resources for upgrading your personal arsenal and that of your ship. On the seas, you'll board and capture enemy vessels. On land, you'll vanquish foes by flexing between classic assassin's tools, such as hidden blades, and pirate weapons, such as flintlock pistols, dual cutlass swords, and trash-talking shoulder parrots. This success helps you preserve the pirate way of life as you establish a lawless republic in the Bahamas.
- Fourth title in the Assassin's Creed series
- Set in the Caribbean during the golden age of pirates
- Play as charismatic yet brutal pirate captain Edward Kenway
- Explore an open world with 50 exotic locations ripe for pillaging
- Captain and upgrade your own ship, the Jackdaw
- Establish a lawless republic in the Bahamas and open the first Starbucks
- Switch between classic assassin and pirate weaponry
- Search for treasure, hunt exotic animals, and loot shipwrecks
- Multiplayer mode with eclectic roster of characters
- PlayStation 3 version with 60 minutes of additional gameplay
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?