ASUS 13.3" Touchscreen 500GB Windows 8 Laptop (Manufacturer Refurbished)
At less than 4 lb. and under 1 in. thick, this ASUS laptop is a "highly portable little machine, convenient for those who travel a lot," according to Laptoping. Its 13.3" HD touchscreen works with the touch-optimized Windows 8 operating system, so you can navigate by tapping, swiping, and fist-bumping the screen. The Intel Core i5 processor keeps everything working quickly with smart four-way processing performance and speed boost capabilities.
- Product number: S300CA-BBI5T01
- 13.3" high-definition widescreen touchscreen
- Intel Core i5-3337U processor
- 3MB L3 cache
- 1.8GHz processor speed with Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz
- 4GB DDR3 memory
- 500GB hard drive (5,400 rpm)
- UMA graphics
- HDMI output for connection to an HDTV
- Built-in 1.0MP webcam and microphone
- Multiformat media reader
- Supports Secure Digital and Secure Digital High Capacity formats
- One USB 3.0 port and two USB 2.0 ports
- Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11n)
- Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN
- RJ-45 connector for quick and easy wired Web connection
- Optical drive not included
- 3.9 lb.
- 0.9 in. thick
- Windows 8 64-bit operating system
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 90-day warranty from ASUS
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. *Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 90 day warranty from Asus. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?