AT&T 3-Phone Answering System with Caller ID
- Three handheld phones
- Three charging docks; one with answering machine access
- DECT 6.0 Digital Technology
- Extra long range
- Each unit has speakerphone
- Communicate in the house via walkie-talkie function
- Spoken caller ID
- Call waiting
- 50 name and number phone book directory
- Lighted keypad
- Expandable up to 12 handsets
- Model number: CL82353
- Uses the CL80103 accessory handset
- Package weight: 3lb.
From operating telephone service centers for troops during World War One to maintaining one of the nation’s largest WiFi networks today, AT&T has helped people connect for well over 100 years. The company was founded by none other than Alexander Graham Bell in 1876. Since then, AT&T’s gadgets, like communication itself, have come a long way—all the way, in fact, from Bell’s first phone to modern marvels like the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.