- $11.99 for two 1-pound jars of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay ($16.38 list price)
- Each jar yields about 10 applications.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
In California's Death Valley, veins of a natural healing substance lie baking in the sun. This greenish clay, known as calcium bentonite, has a long history as a skin cleanser, believed to draw out impurities and dirt lodged deep within pores. When mixed with equal parts of raw apple-cider vinegar or water, the clay turns into a smooth paste that cleanses the face or helps albino frogs blend in with their friends. It can also be used as a cold compress or to treat itchy insect bites.
- 100% natural calcium bentonite clay from Death Valley
- Use on face or other skin needing deep pore cleansing
- Believed to pull out impurities and dirt from deep within pores
- Directions: Using a nonmetal bowl and utensil, mix equal parts clay with raw apple-cider vinegar or water into a smooth paste. Apply a quarter to half inch on face or other area. Let dry for 5–10 minutes for delicate skin and 15–20 minutes for normal skin (a pulling or tightening sensation is normal). Remove by washing with warm water or standing in front of an open fire hydrant.
- Slight redness is normal and generally recedes in about 30 minutes
- May also be used in footbaths, cold compresses, and body wraps
- No additives, fragrances, or animal products
- Weight: 1 pound per jar
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.