Azzaro Chrome Sport Eau de Toilette
- Light, citrusy-fresh men’s fragrance
- Casual and daytime wear
- Follow-up to Azzaro Chrome and Azzaro Chrome Legend
- Top notes of citron, bergamot, grapefruit, and bitter orange
- Heart notes of grass, aquatic notes, ginger, and pure oxygen
- Base notes of cedar, amber, and white musk
- Introduced in 2010
- 1.7 or 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle strong enough to contain liquid sports
- Rectangular glass bottle in frosted ice-blue with silver- or gold-tone top
Azzaro takes its name from Loris Azzaro, a Sicilian-Tunisian designer who drew from the sensuality of sunlight and surf to craft a couture line of women’s gowns. It wasn’t until 1978, 10 years after his flowing fashions hit the runways, that Azzaro created the first of his well-known fragrances: Azzaro Pour Homme, which AskMen calls an “earthy, old-school classic.” Azzaro’s other perfumes and colognes all draw from raw ingredients such as citron, star anise, and cedarwood to create vital, fashionable scents.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.