Azzaro Chrome Sport Eau de Toilette for Men (1.7oz. or 3.4oz.)
- Top notes of: citron, bergamot, grapefruit, and bitter orange
- Heart notes of: freshly cut grass, aquatic notes, ginger, and pure oxygen
- Base notes of: cedar, amber, and white musk
- A fresh, aquatic-woody eau de toilette for men
- Launched in February 2010
- Created by Michel Almairac
- Ice-blue flacon
About Loris Azzaro
Azzaro takes its name from Loris Azzaro, a Sicilian-Tunisian designer who drew from the sensuality of sunlight and surf to craft a couture line of women’s gowns. It wasn’t until 1978, 10 years after his flowing fashions hit the runways, that Azzaro created the first of his well-known fragrances: Azzaro Pour Homme, which AskMen calls an “earthy, old-school classic.” Azzaro’s other perfumes and colognes all draw from raw ingredients such as citron, star anise, and cedarwood to create vital, fashionable scents.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.