Azzaro Chrome United Eau de Toilette
- Blend of warm-spicy and light, airy notes
- Youthful and bold
- Great for work or school
- Pair with weekend-casual clothing
- Spicy-oriental fragrance
- Top notes of bergamot, coriander, and Szechuan pepper
- Heart notes of Ceylon black tea and violet leaf
- Base notes of cedar and white musk
Good to Know
- Casual wear
- Released in 2013
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Rectangular glass bottle with blue liquid and textured silver top
Azzaro takes its name from Loris Azzaro, a Sicilian-Tunisian designer who drew from the sensuality of sunlight and surf to craft a couture line of women’s gowns. It wasn’t until 1978, 10 years after his flowing fashions hit the runways, that Azzaro created the first of his well-known fragrances: Azzaro Pour Homme, which AskMen calls an “earthy, old-school classic.” Azzaro’s other perfumes and colognes all draw from raw ingredients such as citron, star anise, and cedarwood to create vital, fashionable scents.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.