Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time Eau de Toilette
- Green, woody men’s fragrance
- Recommended for romantic wear
- Top notes of bitter orange and rhubarb
- Heart notes of nutmeg and pepper
- Base notes of vetiver and virginia cedar
- Introduced in 2011
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Ombre glass bottle in iridescent black and gray
Azzaro takes its name from Loris Azzaro, a Sicilian-Tunisian designer who drew from the sensuality of sunlight and surf to craft a couture line of women’s gowns. It wasn’t until 1978, 10 years after his flowing fashions hit the runways, that Azzaro created the first of his well-known fragrances: Azzaro Pour Homme, which AskMen calls an “earthy, old-school classic.” Azzaro’s other perfumes and colognes all draw from raw ingredients such as citron, star anise, and cedarwood to create vital, fashionable scents.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.