Balmer Stratos Men’s Swiss-Made Watch
- Analog display
- Swiss-made Ronda 7004.B quartz movement
- Large calendar date window
- Real-time 60-second subdial
- Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Balmer engravings on caseback and buckle
- White accent stitching on strap
- Water-resistant to 100m
Materials and Dimensions
- Case Material: Surgical-grade 316L stainless steel
- Case Dimensions: 53mm (L) x 46mm (W) x 14mm (H)
- Bezel Material: Surgical-grade 316L stainless steel
- Bezel Color: Silver-tone
- Strap Material: Genuine leather
- Strap Dimensions: 194mm (L) x 24mm (W)
- Clasp Type: Surgical-grade 316L stainless steel buckle
- Full Dimensions: 194mm (L) x 46mm (W) x 14mm (H)
- 1 year warranty from Bonheur West
By 1897, the name Badollet denoted decades of experience in high-end watchmaking, yet they had nobody to carry on the family business. The company was acquired by Colomb and Balmer, who continued crafting innovative timepieces while also experimenting with new technologies. These days, the company is known simply as Balmer, and each and every watch reflects more than two centuries of craftsmanship and Swiss-made quality.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.