3-story dollhouse featuring four rooms, a rooftop lounge, and furnished with a transparent bathtub, dining table with chairs, and more
Barbie 3-Story Townhouse
- Dollhouse for Barbie
- First floor features a kitchen and living room; the second is home to a bathroom and bedroom
- Sleek child-activated elevator
- Rooftop opens up with a colorful pop-up umbrella
- Furniture includes: transparent bathtub, dining table and two chairs, footed sofa and cozy-looking bed
- Dolls sold separately
- Colors and decorations may vary
- Assembly required
- Age range good for: 3+
- Product dimensions: 16.14”x7.08”x29.33”
- Weight: 11lb.
She’s held more than 150 inspirational careers and served as fashion plate for the likes of Cartier and Vera Wang. Sound outlandish? Then you don’t know Barbie. The three-dimensional doll was inspired by creator Ruth Handler’s daughter, whose love of paper dolls and pretend play drove Handler to create a more tactile version. Said Handler: “My whole philosophy of Barbie was through the doll, the little girl could be anything she wanted to be. Barbie always represented the fact that a woman has choices.” Over the years, those choices have broken through gender and cultural barriers, with Barbie depicted as the first female to walk on the moon and run for president. And though she’s nearing her 60th birthday, Barbie remains eternally young—ensuring she’ll always be there to inspire a new generation.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.