2GB memory stores up to 1,000 digital books, 6" touchscreen display with E Ink and best-text technology, WiFi, and rechargeable battery
Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Barnes & Noble Nook Simple Touch
Weighing in at less than 7.5 ounces, Barnes & Noble's Nook Simple Touch weighs less than most paperbacks, and yet its 2GB of memory can store up to 1,000 digital books. E Ink and best-text technology render titles with a crispness that mimics the look and smell of a paper page. The 6" touchscreen display enhances the view even further, letting you make quick adjustments such as changes to font size. It also lets you plunk in search terms and swipe over titles in B&N's online shop, one of the world's largest virtual bookstores with more than 3 million titles. Each e-book downloads in as quickly as 10 seconds over WiFi, and most titles cost $9.99 or less.
- Product number: BNRV300CPO
- Thin and portable e-reader with a 6" touchscreen
- E Ink display with best-text technology
- Access to more than 3 million titles with no ads (download fees apply)
- Books download in as quickly as 10 seconds over Wi-Fi
- 2GB memory holds up to 1,000 books (1GB for content; 750MB reserved for B&N content)
- Expandable to 32GB with micro SD slot
- Borrow public-library books in ePub format
- Free WiFi at all Barnes & Noble stores and more than 24,000 AT&T hotspots
- Battery lasts more than two months on a single charge (based on 30 minutes of reading per day)
- Recharge time: approximately 3.5 hours
- Dimensions: 6.5”x5”x0.47”
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 365-day warranty from Barnes & Noble
In the box: Nook Simple Touch, micro USB cable, built-in rechargeable battery
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.