- $15 for the Bass Ackwards board game ($19.99 list price)
- Free shipping
Bass Ackwards Board Game
Shot out of a wormhole from a parallel universe, Bass Ackwards challenges people to do the opposite of most other board games. Teams begin games at the finish, pick questions instead of answers, and aim to be wrong. Each of its 240 game cards features one answer and three questions, and teams attempt to choose one of the two wrong questions to keep them from moving closer toward the starting area. Whichever team ends up at the start first is declared the loser and must give the winning team a mason jar filled with preserved holiday cheer.
- Begin games at the finish and try to avoid getting to the start
- Teams try to pick one of two incorrect questions
- For two players, two teams, or one ventriloquist
- Recommended for ages 13 and up
- 10.5"x10.5"x2", 1.25 pounds
In the box: Game board, 240 game cards, card holder, two movers, two mover stands, rules
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.