Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 In-Ear Headphones (Refurbished)
Crisp, Clear Audio
- In-ear design directs audio into ear with high quality sound
- Dual-driver acoustics separate bass and treble for precise and powerful audio
- Mid range tweeters produce smooth vocals and clear highs
- Integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass for robust sound
- Ambient noise awareness allows you to remain conscious of your surroundings
Comfortable, Durable Design
- Lightweight and compact earphones
- Durable IPX4 sweat and water resistant design can withstand vigorous training.
- Tangle-free wrap-around cable
- Bendable ear hooks help keep the headphones in place during your workout.
- Includes hard case for portability and storage
- Product condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 4.9” (L) x 2.6” (W) x 5.10” (H)
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.