Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- Take calls and control music via built in remote
- Connects up to 30ft. away
- Built-in mic
- Signature Beats digital signal processing
- Adaptive noise canceling balances external sounds with music
- Can completely block external audio interference
Long Lasting Battery
- Rechargeable battery lasts for 12 hours wirelessly (20 hours when connected via cable)
- Fuel gauge displays battery life
- Charges via standard micro-USB cable
Good to Know
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 3”x8”x8”
In the box:
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless over-ear headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- USB 2.0 cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- USB power adapter
- Hard-shell carrying case
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.