In-ear headphones isolate ambient noise from your favorite tunes, while an in-line remote lets you adjust playback on the go
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats 2.0 In-Ear Headphones (A Grade Refurbished)
- In-ear headphones
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing
- Wired remote and microphone
- Lightweight design great for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Chrome finish for rugged durability
- Single-billet metal housing made to prevent vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Multiple eartip designs and sealed in-ear construction to block out external noise
- Cable length: 3.93’
- Weight: 0.63oz.
- 90-day warranty from Certified Preloved
- Condition: refurbished
A-Grade: This device is in excellent cosmetic condition and is 100% functional as verified by highly trained third-party technicians through multiple tests and inspections. The device has been thoroughly inspected, cleaned, refurbished as necessary, and is backed by Groupon’s Standard 30-day return/exchange policy.
Beats by Dr. Dre, the b logo, BeatsAudio, Solo, UrBeats, and Powerbeats are all trademarks of Beats Electronics, LLC and/or Apple, Inc.
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill—a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited-edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.