Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones
- Exclusive driver produces deep bass, crisp highs, and clear mids
- Prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Blocks out external ambience
- Built-in mic for taking hands-free phone calls
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing
- Hard chrome earphone finishes
- Sealed-in ear construction; multiple eartips
- Compatible with online voice and video chats
- Product dimensions: 2.75’‘x5.25’‘x5.50’’
- Weight: 1.25lb.
- Condition: refurbished
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.