Beats Urbeats 2.0 Earbuds
On-The-Go Ear Buds
- Soft, comfortable in-ear headphones
- Small and compact for easy transportation
- Ultra lightweight for use on-the-go or during athletic activities
- ControlTalk Mic built-in can help you answer calls, skip songs, and more with the click of a button
Clear, Premium Sound
- Proprietary drivers deliver premium base, ultra-clear midrange and clean, crisp high notes
- Solid metal housing for durability and clear sound
- Cord length: 4’
- Product condition: new
- Bud dimensions: 0.375”x0.875”
About Beats by Dr. Dre
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.