Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Miller Pillow-Top Mattress Sets
Layers upon layers of foam make this mattress cool and comfortable. With a strong foundation of high-carbon fiber individually pocketed coils, the mattress offers sleepers lower-back support, pressure relief, and motion separation to keep them from feeling partner movement. Piled on top are different levels of gel and memory foam that create a comfy pillow-top surface and allows air to circulate so the mattress doesn’t run out of breath. The 15” thick bed is blanketed in a quality stretch-knit fabric cover.
- 10-year warranty
- Medium plush mattress
- 1 1/4” AirFeel foam
- 2” AirCool memory foam provides pressure relief and promotes freedom of movement and comfortable sleeping temperature
- 1/2” TruTemp gel diffuses heat to maintain a comfortable temperature zone
- Individually pocketed coils provide comfort, lower-back support, pressure relief, and motion separation
- 1/2” Energy foam under coils provide firm, durable support system for the individually pocketed coils
- 1 1/2” Plush foam for luxurious comfort and support
- Includes box spring in standard or low-profile height
- Single-layer 1” AirCool Foam promotes air flow to produce ideal sleeping temperature
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer’s FAQs
- Number of individually pocketed coils:
- Twin: 594 density
- Full: 825 density
- Queen: 1,000 density
- King: 1,296 density
- California king: 1,258 density
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress
- Twin mattress (38”x74.5”x15”), box spring (38”x74.5”x”8.75)
- Full mattress (53”x74.5”x15”), box spring (53”x74.5”x8.75”)
- Queen mattress (60”x79.5”x15”), box spring (60”x79.5”x8.75”)
- King mattress (76”x79.5”x15”), two box springs (38”x79.5”x 8.75” each)
- California king mattress (72”x83.5”x15”), two box springs (36”x83.5”x 8.75” each)
- Twin mattress (38”x74.5”x15”), box spring (38”x74.5”x5.5”)
- Full mattress (53”x74.5”x15”), box spring (53”x74.5”x5.5”)
- Queen mattress (60”x79.5”x15”), box spring (60”x79.5”x5.5”)
- King mattress (76”x79.5”x15”), two box springs (38”x79.5”x5.5” each)
- California king mattress (72”x83.5”x15”), two box springs (36”x83.5”x5.5” each)
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amid fluffy clouds, presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing its high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.