Simmons Beautyrest Shannock Luxury Firm Mattress Set. Free White Glove Delivery. 10-Year Limited Warranty.
With a hybrid design combining supportive springs and firm memory foam, this Beautyrest mattress helps you drift off to sleep sooner and stay comfortable throughout the night. The mattress’s upper portion is a dense layer cake of memory foam. At the top is AirCool MAX foam, which helps regulate body temperature throughout the night, above three different layers of foam that conform to the body’s contours for relief of pressure points. Beneath the foam layers sits a thick base of pocketed coils, which reduce motion transfer and promote an ideal sleeping posture. All this is wrapped up in a smooth knit cover, which moves with you and keeps the whole mattress cool and breathable.
- Smooth knit Evenloft cover lightly stretches
- Ventilated AirCool BeautyEdge foam encasement for edge support
- 1” 3lb. AirCool MAX memory foam transfers heat away from the body
- 1.5” 3.3lb. BeautyCloud memory foam conforms to body and reduces pressure-point pain
- 2” 2.5lb. AirCool memory foam comforts to body
- AirCool memory-foam center-third support layer
- Beautyrest Pocketed Coil technology: helps promote correct sleeping posture
- Coils promote proper sleeping posture with custom back support
- No-flip design with supportive Energy Foam coil-supporting base
- Made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, mercury, lead, heavy metals, or prohibited phthalates
- Transflexion technology eliminates break-in period
- 10-year limited warranty
- 13.75-gauge coils with coil density of:
- Twin: 594
- Full: 825
- Queen: 1000
- King: 1296
- Cal King: 1258
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 14” (D); 67.7lbs.
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D); 42.5lbs.
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D); 40.9lbs.
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 14” (D); 92.6lbs.
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 9” (D); 51.7lbs.
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 5.5” (D); 49.4lbs.
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 14” (D); 110.5lbs.
- Standard foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 9” (D); 61lbs.
- Low-profile foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 5.5” (D); 58.2lbs.
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 76” (W) x 14” (D); 140.3lbs.
- Two standard foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D) (each); 45.7lbs. each
- Two low-profile foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each); 43.7lbs. each
- California king:
- Mattress: 83.5” (L) x 72” (W) x 14” (D); 144.2lbs.
- Two standard foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 9” (D) (each); 45.7lbs. each
- Two low-profile foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each); 43.7lbs. each
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.