Meal carrier’s compartments and lidded condiment cup keep individual items fresh and separate and make it easy to control portion sizes
Bentgo All-in-One Salad Carriers (1 or 2-Pack)
- 54oz. salad or large entree bowl
- Four-compartment toppings or snack tray
- Built-in 3oz. sauce container
- Reusable fork can be stored in lid compartment
Compartmentalized Lunch Tote
- Helps prevent foods from wilting or getting soggy
- Individual nesting pieces are stackable
Mess-Free Food Transport
- Be confident food will not spill in purse or bag
- Airtight lid has rubberized sealing ring
- Locking clips ensure top stays secure
- Sauce container is leak-proof
Good to Know
- Made with BPA-free and eco-friendly materials
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Tray sections can prevent overeating and foods from touching
- Product dimensions: 7.25” (L) x 7.25” (W) x 4.13” (H)
The Japanese style of boxed lunch is known as bento, usually incorporating multiple small compartments or dishes into a harmonious meal. In 2013, Bentgo was born with the goal of making lunchtime more exciting by popularizing that trend in the western world. Bentgo’s starting products included sets of stackable boxes with compartments sized perfectly for controlled serving sizes, which were quickly recommended by Travel+Leisure and Real Simple. In 2014, they expanded to lunchboxes designed for children aged 3–8, with kid-friendly features such as a one-piece removable tray, leakproof seal, and easy-snap closures.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.