Bernoulli Eclipse Men’s Multifunction Watch
- Analog display
- ISA 9238/1970 quartz movement
- Case and bezel material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 45mm (W) x 14mm (H)
- Bezel color: silver
- Bracelet material: stainless steel
- Bracelet dimensions: 7.2” (L) x 23mm (W)
- Stainless steel clasp
- Multifunction complications
- Day, date, and 24-hour subdials
- Multitextured dial
- Roman-numeral indices
- Water resistance to 50 meters
- Approx. full product dimensions: 7.2” (L) x 45mm (W) x 14mm (H)
- 1 year warranty from Bonheur West
As a company, Bernoulli prizes tradition and precision in all things—right down to its name. Daniel Bernoulli, a Swiss mathematician and physicist, blazed some of the most important scientific trails of the 18th century. So Bernoulli timepieces honor his achievements with innovative complications and complex quartz movements. In homage to Bernoulli’s work in astronomy, each men’s and women’s watch line is named after an astronomical body. Andromeda watches, for instance, emulate the galaxy’s vivid hues with brilliantly colored guilloché dials, while Electra’s bold white face pays tribute to one of the brightest stars in the Pleiades cluster.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.