Bernoulli Solarium Men's Watches
- Men's analog watch
- Metal case with stainless steel case back: 45mm x 52mm x 14mm
- Adjustable metal three-link bracelet: 19mm x up to 170mm
- Stainless steel deployant clasp holds on tight and reminds you you can't run from time
- White, black, or blue dial with shutter dial print
- Luminescent hands and indices; hour hand with peace symbol
- Unidirectional coin-edged metal bezel
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
As a company, Bernoulli prizes tradition and precision in all things—right down to its name. Daniel Bernoulli, a Swiss mathematician and physicist, blazed some of the most important scientific trails of the 18th century. So Bernoulli timepieces honor his achievements with innovative complications and complex quartz movements. In homage to Bernoulli's work in astronomy, each men's and women's watch line is named after an astronomical body. Andromeda watches, for instance, emulate the galaxy's vivid hues with brilliantly colored guilloché dials, while Electra's bold white face pays tribute to one of the brightest stars in the Pleiades cluster.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 1-year warranty from Bonheur West. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?