Bernoulli Faun Women’s Mother of Pearl Dial Watch
- Analog display
- Movement type: PC21J movement
- Case material: IP base metal
- Stainless steel caseback
- Case dimensions: 39mm (L) x 39mm (W) x 9mm (H)
- Band material: genuine leather strap
- Band dimensions: 7.6” (L) x 20mm (W)
- Clasp type: stainless steel buckle
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Full dimensions: 7.6” (L) x 39mm (W)
- 1-Year warranty from Vendor
As a company, Bernoulli prizes tradition and precision in all things—right down to its name. Daniel Bernoulli, a Swiss mathematician and physicist, blazed some of the most important scientific trails of the 18th century. So Bernoulli timepieces honor his achievements with innovative complications and complex quartz movements. In homage to Bernoulli’s work in astronomy, each men’s and women’s watch line is named after an astronomical body. Andromeda watches, for instance, emulate the galaxy’s vivid hues with brilliantly colored guilloché dials, while Electra’s bold white face pays tribute to one of the brightest stars in the Pleiades cluster.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.