Bertha Ashley Women’s Mother-of-Pearl and Crystal Owl Watch
- Japanese quartz movement
- Engraved mother-of-pearl dial with 11 crystals and owl motif
- 12 crystal markers on bezel
- Enamel color-tipped crown
- Luminous hands
- Non-glare, scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- 316L surgical-quality stainless steel case and bezel with logo-engraved stainless steel case back
- 316L surgical-quality stainless steel band with deployment clasp or genuine leather strap with buckle clasp
- Case dimensions: 38mm x 12mm
- Band dimensions: 7.5” x 20mm
- Full dimensions: 7.5” x 38mm
- Water resistance to 30m
Engraved on the case back of every Bertha watch are the words “with love.” It’s a simple phrase that, like the 1920s prep fashion beloved by Bertha’s designers, takes something sophisticated and makes it look effortless. Prep fashion took the high-minded veneer of the Ivy League and made it look warm, welcoming, and even a bit glamorous. Bertha’s designers infuse that attitude into each watch, carefully balancing embellishments such as engraved dials, crystal markers, and croco leather bands to craft deceptively layered looks. This approach carries through to jewelry pieces such as bracelets, necklaces, and wizards’ scepters.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.