Bertha Eleanor Women’s Swiss Stone Dial Watch
- Movement type: Swiss
- Case and bezel material: 316L surgical-quality stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 26mm (diameter) x 9mm (thickness)
- Band material: 316L stainless steel links with leather accents
- Band dimensions: 7.25” (L) x 16mm (W)
- Clasp type: logo-engraved stainless steel
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
- Dial made of real stone
- Non-glare scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Logo-engraved steel caseback
- Enamel color-tipped crown
- Full dimensions: 7.25” (L) x 26mm
Engraved on the case back of every Bertha watch are the words “with love.” It’s a simple phrase that, like the 1920s prep fashion beloved by Bertha’s designers, takes something sophisticated and makes it look effortless. Prep fashion took the high-minded veneer of the Ivy League and made it look warm, welcoming, and even a bit glamorous. Bertha’s designers infuse that attitude into each watch, carefully balancing embellishments such as engraved dials, crystal markers, and croco leather bands to craft deceptively layered looks. This approach carries through to jewelry pieces such as bracelets, necklaces, and wizards’ scepters.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.