Bertha Women’s Angela or Josephine Watches
- Women’s watch with analog display
- 316L surgical-grade stainless steel case; 41mm (L) x 12mm (D)
- Adjustable leather strap; up to 7.25” (L) x 20mm (D)
- Buckle clasp
- Stainless steel bezel with 12 crystals
- Nonglare scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Engraved mother-of-pearl dial with luminous hands
- Colorful enamel detail on crown
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Angela (3601, 3602, 3603)
- Intricate multihued floral design on dial
- Slim hands
- Crystal marker at 12 o’clock
- Simple leather band with stitched edges
Josephine (1504, 1505)
- Tri-colored floral design on dial
- Broad hands
- No numerals or markers
- Reptile-embossed band with stitched edges
Engraved on the case back of every Bertha watch are the words “with love.” It’s a simple phrase that, like the 1920s prep fashion beloved by Bertha’s designers, takes something sophisticated and makes it look effortless. Prep fashion took the high-minded veneer of the Ivy League and made it look warm, welcoming, and even a bit glamorous. Bertha’s designers infuse that attitude into each watch, carefully balancing embellishments such as engraved dials, crystal markers, and croco leather bands to craft deceptively layered looks. This approach carries through to jewelry pieces such as bracelets, necklaces, and wizards’ scepters.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.