Bertha Women’s Chelsea Watch
- Movement type: precision Japanese quartz
- Non-glare scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Twelve crystals and engraved mother-of-pearl on dial
- Case material: 316L surgical-quality stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 38mm x 38mm x 12mm
- Bezel material: 316L surgical-quality stainless steel
- Band material: genuine leather
- Band dimensions: 20mm x 7.5”
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: buckle
- Water resistance: 30m
- Full dimensions: 38mm x 7.5”
- 1-year warranty from Resultco
Engraved on the case back of every Bertha watch are the words “with love.” It’s a simple phrase that, like the 1920s prep fashion beloved by Bertha’s designers, takes something sophisticated and makes it look effortless. Prep fashion took the high-minded veneer of the Ivy League and made it look warm, welcoming, and even a bit glamorous. Bertha’s designers infuse that attitude into each watch, carefully balancing embellishments such as engraved dials, crystal markers, and croco leather bands to craft deceptively layered looks. This approach carries through to jewelry pieces such as bracelets, necklaces, and wizards’ scepters.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.