Bertha Ethel or Eleanor Women’s Stone-Dial Bracelet Watch
These features apply to all options
- Swiss movement
- Real stone dial
- Case and bezel material: 316L surgical-quality stainless steel
- Band dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 16mm (W)
- Clasp type: Jewelry
- Non-glare, scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Logo-engraved stainless steel caseback and jewelry clasp
- Enamel color-tipped crown
- Water resistant to 30m
- 1-Year Warranty
- Band material: 316L surgical-quality stainless steel with woven leather accents
- Case dimensions: 26mm (W) x 9mm (H)
- Full dimensions: 26mm (W) x 7.5” (L)
- Band material: 316L surgical-quality stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 30mm (W) x 8mm (H)
- Full dimensions: 30mm (W) x 7.5” (L)
Engraved on the case back of every Bertha watch are the words “with love.” It’s a simple phrase that, like the 1920s prep fashion beloved by Bertha’s designers, takes something sophisticated and makes it look effortless. Prep fashion took the high-minded veneer of the Ivy League and made it look warm, welcoming, and even a bit glamorous. Bertha’s designers infuse that attitude into each watch, carefully balancing embellishments such as engraved dials, crystal markers, and croco leather bands to craft deceptively layered looks. This approach carries through to jewelry pieces such as bracelets, necklaces, and wizards’ scepters.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.