Best of DKNY Fragrances for Women
Be Delicious Eau de Parfum
- 1oz., 1.7oz., or 3.4oz.
- Bright, fresh and energetic fragrance
- Top notes: green notes, violet leaf, apple, grapefruit and magnolia
- Heart notes: tuberose, lily of the valley, rose and violet
- Base notes: sandalwood, amber and musk
- Launched: 2004
Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum
- Gentle and airy fragrance for breezy days
- Top notes: grapefruit, black currant, apricot
- Heart notes: lily of the valley, rose, jasmine
- Base notes: blonde woods, smooth skin accords
- Launched: 2009
Red Delicious Eau de Parfum
- Fruity and fresh scent
- Top notes: lychee
- Heart notes: raspberry, apple, rose
- Base notes: amber, vanilla, musk
- Launched: 2006
Donna Karan Woman Energizing Eau de Parfum
- Top notes: citruses, vodka, and violet leaf
- Heart notes: narcissus, lotus, and orchid
- Base notes: woodsy notes and birch
- Launched: 2011
Designer Donna Karan’s DKNY label has New York City right in its name, and the brand has been inspired by city’s electric, fast, and modern spirit since its launch in 1985. Frustrated with the lack of options for the modern working woman, Karan launched a collection of separates that could mix-and-match around a basic black bodysuit. Though it sounds simple, Vogue wrote that the debut collection, “forever changed the way professional women outfit themselves.” Tellingly, DKNY clothes regularly appeared in the landmark 1980s show, Murphy Brown, which portrayed a female TV journalist. Though Karan excelled at designing for strong women, in 1991, she introduced a menswear line, and in 1993, she became the first woman to win a CFDA Menswear Designer of the Year award.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.