Best of Jimmy Choo Fragrances for Women
- Collection of Jimmy Choo perfumes
- Each fragrance is available in a 1.3, 2, or 3.3 fl. oz. bottle
Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum
- Sweet perfume with noticeable notes of patchouli
- Fragrance notes: mandarin, orange, and pear combined with hints of orchid, patchouli, and toffee
- Introduced in 2011
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette
- Woody, fruity fragrance
- Fragrance notes: pear, Taif rose, green notes, orchid, ginger, and woodsy notes including cedar
- Introduced in 2012
Blossom Eau de Parfum
- Sweet and fruity perfume
- Fragrance notes: citruses, red berries, raspberry, sweet pea, and rose
- Introduced in 2015
Illicit Eau de Parfum
- Honey-heavy fragrance
- Fragrance notes: ginger, bitter orange, rose, Sambac jasmine, and amber
- Introduced in 2015
About Jimmy Choo
When Jimmy Choo made his first pair of shoes at age 11, the task was long overdue. “When I first started,” he said, “My father wouldn’t let me make a shoe. Instead, he said: ‘Sit and watch, sit and watch.’ For months and months, I did that.” As an adult, the Malaysian-born designer moved to London to attend college and then set up a small shop in London’s East End. He built a following of celebrity clients, including Princess Diana and Miss Piggy, who especially appreciated shopping in the tucked away shop.
Jimmy Choo’s reputation for style, craftsmanship, and surprising comfort caught the eye of a shoe-obsessed editor at British Vogue, and the shop was transformed into an international brand. The shoes became so popular that Sex and the City’s fictional clotheshorse Carrie Bradshaw filled her closets with Choos, and it’s rumored that Cate Blanchett decided not to wear Choos to the 1999 Oscars because she feared they’d get more attention than she would. As the brand’s popularity exploded, accessories, menswear, and fragrances were added, and the brand has scooped up numerous awards including the British Fashion Council’s Accessory Designer of the Year in 2000, and Designer Brand of the Year in 2008.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.