- Betsey Johnson jewelry, starting at $12
- Click here to view an image and specifications for each of the 13 options.
- A $2 shipping fee will be charged at checkout for purchases of less than $15. Shipping is free for purchases of $15 or more.
"I do only two cartwheels a year," quipped Betsey Johnson to the _New York Times_—a feat that would seem nearly impossible to most 70-year-olds. She was describing the runway flip she performs after her spring and fall shows, a realization of the boundless energy and whimsy on display in the garments themselves. Little seems impossible to the fashion veteran, who's been a consistent player in the scene since the 1960s. When asked how she retains relevance in an industry known for its mercurial trends, the endlessly peppy designer replied, "It's no big thing… [t]ake a leotard and add a skirt." The Council of Fashion Designers described her designs as “consistently irreverent,” creating a Timeless Talent award just for her in 1999.
Rooted in a youth spent dancing and constructing costumes, Johnson designs feminine, often over-the-top apparel, jewelry, and accessories. The styles elevate youthful emblems, such as hearts and butterflies, with impeccable tailoring and bold silhouettes.
- Whimsical jewelry
- Earrings decorated with hearts, ladybugs, butterflies, or flowers
- Stud or drop designs
- Heart-and-key charm necklace
- Antique gold- or silver-style finish
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.