Beverly Hills Polo Club Men’s Leather Belts (2-Pack)
- Comes with black stitched and brown stitched belt
- Have a belt for any outfit and any occasion
- Made of genuine bonded leather with metal buckle
- Choice of belts in dress, casual and jean styles, and with nickel-finished buckles
- Product dimensions: 1.5”x0.5”x39–61” (depending on size)
About Beverly Hills Polo Club
In 1981, two college students in Los Angeles conceived the Beverly Hills Polo Club (BHPC) brand and began printing the company’s novelty logo on basic, everyday sweats and T-shirts. The brand began simply as a means to pay for an education, but it quickly developed into an internationally recognized fashion line behind the popularity of its polo horse and rider logo, which evolved into a symbol of style, sophistication, and attitude. By 1994, BHPC began selling its products worldwide in duty-free shops and freestanding stores, strengthening the brand’s core licenses in men’s, women’s, and kids’ apparel. Aside from its contemporary sportswear, casual clothing, and formal attire, the diverse BHPC catalog includes eyewear, fragrances, and home furnishings.