Big Buddha Handbags | Brought to You by ideeli
- All-over animal-inspired print
- Textured rolled handles
- Magnetic snap closure
- Fully lined interior includes zippered pocket with mini change purse
- Material: crocodile-embossed polyurethane, printed polyester lining
Kesha Studded Tote
- Shiny gold grommets and hardware at front
- Large interior compartment with small organizational pockets
- Magnetic closure
- Material: pebbled leather with polyester-lined interior
- Hobo bag
- One strap with gold-tone detail and attached fringe on side
- Zippered top closure
- Zipper closure at back
- Interior includes pocket slip and zipper pocket
- Material: synthetic leather with quilted detail at bottom, printed polyester lining
- Detachable embossed clutch
- Dual 7” drop handles
- Embossed top zip pouch
- Top zip closure
- Interior slip and zip pockets
- Material: synthetic leather with polyester-lined interior
Brought to You by ideeli
ideeli’s members know the thrill of discovering great deals on name-brand fashion and home products. That’s because ideeli partners with brands to offer dozens of sales each day on everything from a Prada handbag to a Cuisinart food processor. Because ideeli is the newest Groupon company, you’ll now find some of their best deals featured on Groupon Goods.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/1gH6Dm7) for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?