Bill Blass Expandable Spinner Luggage
- Lightweight upright luggage
- Brown polyester construction
- Reinforced corners and gold-tone hardware
- Four 360° spinner wheels
- Push-button telescoping handle
- Two front zipper compartments
- Top and side carry handles
- Fully lined interior, which you can tell Elmo has too if you look really close at his mouth
- Expands an extra 2" (D)
- 20": 14" (L) x 10" (D) x 21" (H); 7lbs.
- 24": 16" (L) x 11" (D) x 24" (H); 10lbs.
- 28": 18" (L) x 12" (D) x 28" (H); 11lbs.
About Bill Blass
At the height of his career in the 1970s, designer and WWII veteran Bill Blass didn't just dress Nancy Reagan, Barbara Walters, and the ladies of New York society—he also accompanied them to black-tie parties and galas. A decade earlier, this charm put Blass and his similarly boisterous designs on the map at a time when fashionistas looked only to Paris for the newest styles. His sportswear boosted America's standing on the international fashion stage via embroidered evening gowns, sweaters, and impeccable tailoring in fine cashmere and sable. Not surprisingly, the designer copped to being obsessed with glamour. "All my schoolbooks had drawings of women on terraces with a cocktail and a cigarette," he said, describing a setting befitting of his luxurious clothes.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?