Bissell Commercial Cordless Rechargeable Electric Sweeper
Smooth and Easy Use
- Less bulky than typical vacuum cleaners
- Roller brush and wheels have been laser-balanced for smooth operation
- Dust bin has 17-ounce capacity and can be removed for emptying
Great for Any Room
- 90 minute run time on one charge
- Works on all surfaces
- Well suited for quick cleanups
- Motor’s geared vacuum belt has teeth to help prevent slippage
- 11.5” cleaning path
- Rechargeable battery
- Wall mount enables storage
- Includes a compact power adapter, and extender poles
- Product dimensions: 4”x13”x9”
- Weighs 3.9 pounds
Anna Bissell was tired of the sawdust that settled on every surface of the crockery shop she owned with her husband. But in 1876, there weren’t a lot of effective cleaning options—most people just carried their carpets outside and beat them until the debris cleared. At her encouragement, her husband Melville set out to create his own solution. The resulting carpet sweeper earned the family more than crockery ever would. When Melville died in 1889, his widow Anna took over the growing company, becoming the first female CEO in US history. She expanded Bissell’s reach throughout the US and Europe. The carpet sweeper remains a part of Bissell’s product line to this day, but the company offers plenty of modern floor products as well, from vacuums to cleaners and pet-hair removers.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.