Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Bissell Commercial Hotel Vacuum
Transitions from Bare Floor to Carpet
- Brush rollers adjust automatically for bare floors or carpets
- Soft wheels and non-marring bumpers protect floors and furniture from scratches
- Large rear wheels make sliding over carpet lips simple, so you can move between rooms with ease
Effective and Simple Design
- Wide 13” head covers a lot of ground quickly
- With a top-fill bag, the vacuum works at maximum level even when bag is almost full
- Turns on and off at a flick of a finger tip
- Long 40-foot cord provides a wide berth for cleaning
- Cord guard designed to prevent damage
- Attached with a cord clamp, allowing for simple and inexpensive repair or replacement
- Model number: BGU8000
- Product condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Product dimensions: 12”x9”x46”
- Weight: 8lb.
- Cord length: 40’
- Includes sturdy carry handle
Anna Bissell was tired of the sawdust that settled on every surface of the crockery shop she owned with her husband. But in 1876, there weren’t a lot of effective cleaning options—most people just carried their carpets outside and beat them until the debris cleared. At her encouragement, her husband Melville set out to create his own solution. The resulting carpet sweeper earned the family more than crockery ever would. When Melville died in 1889, his widow Anna took over the growing company, becoming the first female CEO in US history. She expanded Bissell’s reach throughout the US and Europe. The carpet sweeper remains a part of Bissell’s product line to this day, but the company offers plenty of modern floor products as well, from vacuums to cleaners and pet-hair removers.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.