Bissell Commercial Upright and Canister Vacuum Bundle
- 13” wide cleaning head
- Non-marring bumpers to keep your walls safe from scratches
- Self-adjusting brush roller allows you to go from carpet to bare floors with no adjustment
- 40’ power cord connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clap
- Cord system allows for easy replacement of a damaged cord without expensive repairs
- Soft wheels to protect wood floors
- Fingertip-controlled on/off switch
- Top fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills
- Lightweight 8 lb. construction
Little Hercules Canister Vacuum
- Handheld design
- Wheels allow extra maneuverability
- Comes with a 5 foot extension hose
- Suction control provides versatility for all surface types
- Has a 2-in-1 floor tool for hard surfaces
- Two extension wands for hard to reach places
- 15’ power cord
Anna Bissell was tired of the sawdust that settled on every surface of the crockery shop she owned with her husband. But in 1876, there weren’t a lot of effective cleaning options—most people just carried their carpets outside and beat them until the debris cleared. At her encouragement, her husband Melville set out to create his own solution. The resulting carpet sweeper earned the family more than crockery ever would. When Melville died in 1889, his widow Anna took over the growing company, becoming the first female CEO in US history. She expanded Bissell’s reach throughout the US and Europe. The carpet sweeper remains a part of Bissell’s product line to this day, but the company offers plenty of modern floor products as well, from vacuums to cleaners and pet-hair removers.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.